Monday, August 19, 2013

Alamo Ranch Model....

I get the pleasure of working with some GREAT designers! Some of my favorite ladies are Dy Lynne Dabney, and Janet Ballance, at Dy Lynne Decor. They work with several big home builders in town and decorate from top to bottom. You wouldn't believe how many they whip out  in a year...it blows my mind how they keep it all together. Here are some pictures from one of the Alamo Ranch Models, on the west side of town.

The twin girls room...How fun is this? I painted headboards on the wall to match the bedding. Great fix if your on a budget!


This was an old dresser that got a shabby make over. Love these knobs from Hobby Lobby!


The main living space and master bedroom, are decorated in calm greens and tans, I think they did a fabulous job of putting it all together.





This house was huge, 5 bedrooms, living area down stairs, and check out this huge open living room upstairs. There is even a movie room off to the side with theater seating.



Love this boys room...started off as a simple raw pine board wall. I stained it to look like old reclaimed wood. Perfect for the feel of this industrial, rustic look.



This boys room is perfect for dreaming of new places to travel. I painted a simple map in white over the blue wall. The bedding is a giant map....Where do you want to go???




 This guest room has such a calming feel, and it has birds, so of course I love it!!!



Check out Dy Lynne Decor on Facebook, and at her website. You will be seeing lots more of our work in the future!



3 comments :

  1. First of all, I love your first name, even if I spell mine differently. :D WHERE did you find that map bedding? I am a 31 year old single female, but I LOVE it. I found something similar.... for $700! NOT my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get the bedding and pillows on the bed in the wood wall pic ? Would need a queen size

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the bedding on the twin bed with the wood wall? Would love the pillows and comforter. Queen size

    ReplyDelete